S1 Ep 52 Real Talking Tips is YOUR time to assess what you learned in each of the 52 speech communication micro learning lessons.
As you watch the video and follow along with the Real Talking Tips blog:
- Rate yourself on a scale of 1-5 in all 52 micro-learning lessons, with 1 being the lowest score and 5 being the highest.
- Tally your score. Your Real Talking Tips speech communication score should fall somewhere between 52 (lowest) and 260 (highest).
The score you give yourself should be a pretty good indicator of your perceived speaking skills and the areas that need more practice.
Don’t forget that if you ever need speech communication performance help in voiceovers, podcasting, public speaking, presentations, or other business situations… shoot me an email to schedule a coaching session: https://elaineclarkvo.com/contact/.
Practice along with the Real Talking Tips videos, audio podcasts, this blog, my Elaine Clark apps – Adding Melody To Your Voice and Activate Your Voice plus my best selling Elaine A. Clark books, There’s Money Where Your Mouth Is and Voice-Overs for Podcasting.
Now, settle in and get ready to score your speech success!
Click the video above to watch or click the audio podcast below to listen, follow, or share.
52: Take The Real Talking Tips Speech Communication Challenge.
Hello, I’m the Real Talking Tips host and creator Elaine A. Clark. Welcome to the final episode of season 1. Real Talking Tips S1 Ep 52 is YOUR time to assess what you learned in each of my speech communication micro learning lessons and score your speech success.
The emails, reviews, and messages that I have received from many of you who took the challenge to improve your voice and communication skills have been overwhelming.
– VOICE ACTORS have told me that their performance skills and booking ratios have gone up!
– PODCASTERS have shared their enthusiasm about how much better their show sounds after applying the Real Talking Tips techniques and how that’s helped their audience growth and loyalty.
– SALES PEOPLE have shared how much easier it is to connect with customers and close the sale.
– PRESENTERS and PUBLIC SPEAKERS have commented that their newly honed speaking skills have improved audience attention and follow-through results.
– PEOPLE in their everyday lives have commented that these Real Talking Tips communication skills have given them the motivation to make a career change, start a new business, communicate better with their child or other family members, and feel confident about their voice and what they have to say.
Bravo to all of you!
52 Speaking Tips To Improve the Voice and Speech with Elaine A. Clark.
Let’s review what we covered in this first season of Real Talking Tips with Elaine A. Clark. Take a few minutes to rate yourself on each of the 52 Real Talking Tips episode lessons on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the highest score and 1 the lowest. Then tally your score. The total should fall somewhere between 52 (lowest) and 260 (highest).
Taking this Real Talking Tips challenge should be a pretty good indicator of your speech communication skills and specific areas that could use a bit more practice. And don’t forget that if you ever need help, I’m available for personal coaching sessions. Just click the contact page and send me an email to schedule a date and time.
Now, settle in and get ready to score your success!
How Do You Rate Your Speaking Skills?
Here’s your final S1 E52 Real Talking Tips assignment.
1. Add up your Real Talking Tips test score.
2. Post your score and a personal comment on social media with the hashtags: #RealTalkingTips #ElaineClarkVO #SpeechCommunication
3. Leave a review or add a comment about your score and what you learned on the Real Talking Tips YouTube site or wherever you listen to this podcast.
4. If you want to contact me directly to share your successes, improvements, next steps, or schedule a coaching session, email me at ElaineClarkVO@gmail.com.
It’s been a pleasure sharing these Real Talking Tips with you. Stay tuned for Season 2! I’ve got a lot more talking tips to share with you.